The Focused Ultrasound Foundation, a medical research, education and patient advocacy organization in Charlottesville, VA, is seeking an IT Associate who will work alongside the IT Manager and play a key role to ensure that critical systems are running smoothly and to provide technical support and education to Foundation staff.
• Maintain critical, day-to-day IT needs of the Foundation's team, including hands-on end-user support.
• Support IT functions critical to the Foundation's fundraising, marketing and communications with external partners.
• Collaborate with the IT Manager with the selection and implementation of improvements to the Foundation's systems and software.
• Work with IT Manager in educating staff in the use of newly adopted software, hardware and A/V and other office equipment
Other Responsibilities and Qualifications
- See website for full description